Facebook     Instagram     Pinterest     YouTube

Wonderful Wintery Wednesday!

It's Wonderful Wednesday time!! We hope you can play along!!  As always....it's ANYTHING GOES!! Break out your Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps and get crafty!!
It's cold outside and that makes me wanna use the sweet little polar bears from Shake it up Polar Bears once more.  I think they like to come out to play when it's cold outside..... So, here it goes....
I used some snowy DSP from The Paper Studio and pink satin ribbon from Recollections.  The sequins are from my collection (yeah, I have A LOT) and a few white Nuvo drops.  The pink haze is worn lipstick from Distress Oxide Ink.  The little bear is colored with my trusty Copic markers! 

We want EVERYONE to be able to play along so your submission can use ANY stamp and can be any theme, any style, any design and it can be a card, a scrapbook page, an altered item....you name it!! It must be a NEW creation and you can enter on this post until November 28th at midnight! At the end of the month one random winner will be chosen from all the submissions for the whole month and will receive a $20 Gift Card to the shop!!! What do you think.....wanna WIN?? Let's see your krafty stuff!! Tootles! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment, it means so much to me.