Facebook     Instagram     Pinterest     YouTube

A little Polar Bear

I just love love love love the little polar bears.... oh wait... I'm getting ahead of myself.....

It's WONDERFUL WEDNESDAY with Kraftin Kimmie Stamps!We hope you can play along!!  As always....it's ANYTHING GOES!! Break out your Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps and get crafty!!


We want EVERYONE to be able to play along so your submission can use ANY stamp and can be any theme, any style, any design and it can be a card, a scrapbook page, an altered item....you name it!! It must be a NEW creation and you can enter on this post until December 5th at midnight! At the end of the month one random winner will be chosen from all the submissions for the whole month and will receive a $20 Gift Card to the shop!!! What do you think.....wanna WIN?? Let's see your krafty stuff!!

Ok... now.... I love these little polar bears! he he he!
I made this simple little card for a friend for christmas and it was just too fun.  I colored the Polar Bear with my C5, C3, C1, and B00.  Then I used my Distress oxide ink to make the background on that craft paper.  A quick splash of DSP and a bow and the card was done!  I just love how versatile these little bears are! Love them, I MAY have mentioned that once or twice! hehehehe!

Hoper you all have a wonderful week! Tootles!

1 comment:

Please comment, it means so much to me.