Facebook     Instagram     Pinterest     YouTube

Wonderfully Spooky Birthday

Oh yes, it's Wonderful Wednesday again and that means that ANYTHING GOES!  ..... and you know what???? When ANYTHING goes.... I do crazy things.... like make halloween stamps into birthday cards! Yup, it happened!!!!!

Here's the amazing Electric Evelyn, in BIRTHDAY FORM!
I colored her up with my Copic markers and added some graphic 45 papers.  I used my Cricut to letter the sentiment and my distress Oxide inks to add that blue haze around it.  Then I guess on a bunch of flowers from Wild orchid Crafts and that's about it! Fun huh?


We want EVERYONE to be able to play along so your submission can use ANY stamp and can be any theme, any style, any design and it can be a card, a scrapbook page, an altered item....you name it!! It must be a NEW creation and you can enter on this post until October 3rd at midnight! At the end of the month one random winner will be chosen from all the submissions for the whole month and will receive a $20 Gift Card to the shop!!! What do you think.....wanna WIN?? Let's see your krafty stuff!!

Have fun, and be creative! Tootles! 

1 comment:

Please comment, it means so much to me.