Facebook     Instagram     Pinterest     YouTube

A day on the beach

It's Wonderful Wednesday time!! We hope you can play along!! As always....it's ANYTHING GOES!! Break out your Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps and let's get crafty!!
I decided to use a stamp that I've never used before, this is from he Beachy Keen re-release in awesome Red rubber! Woohooo!!!! You can buy it by clicking HERE. 
I loved making her "dip dyed" hair with my BG and E Copic markers.... it was so fun.  I hope you love this little lady and that she inspires you to join us in this week's challenge! 

We want EVERYONE to be able to play along so your submission can use ANY stamp and can be any theme, any style, any design and it can be a card, a scrapbook page, an altered item....you name it!! It must be a NEW creation and you can enter on this post until September 12th at midnight! At the end of the month one random winner will be chosen from all the submissions for the whole month and will receive a $20 Gift Card to the shop!!! What do you think.....wanna WIN?? Let's see your krafty stuff!! Tootles! 

2 comments:

  1. This card is so cute! I love the sentiment too.
    Hugs,
    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is so cute! I love the sentiment too.
    Hugs,
    Chriss

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, it means so much to me.