Facebook     Instagram     Pinterest     YouTube

Wait... NOT a card?


Every month there is a Krafty Scrappy challenge that is "anything but a card." We all know that I have a lot of trouble doing this.... like A LOT! I mean, I make cards, that 's what I do. So when you tell me to make something that 's not a card... I instantly question our friendship...... but....

Ok, so my second love, is my planner! Yeah I'm one of "those" people. I love the tangible.  I don't put dates and appointments and stuff like that in my phone, I like to have it on paper. .....DUHHHHH Jammie, you dork (yeah I call myself names), make a darn planner layout! Sheesh! 

Ok, so I used distress inks and a sponge with a stencil to make the could background.  I stamped the trolls on coloring card stock and colored them up all bright and fun to go with the colouds. I added some stickers and Washi tape, this is obviously BEFORE i wrote in everything that I have to do this week. But you get the idea! 

Here's the deets on the challenge:
1. Create ANY scrap page, Project Life Layout or pocket page cards, altered item, etc. JUST NOT A CARD!
2. MUST be a NEW creation (created on or after this post date)
3. MUST use Kraftin Kimmie stamps to be entered in to the drawing.
4. You have a month to play, enter AS MANY TIMES as you'd like!
5. PRIZES?!? Of course there are prizes!! Once we've reached 5 entries, we draw a random winner (winner will be drawn at the close of the challenge)!!
6. You have until Monday, September 25th @ 12:00 pm Eastern to get your entries in.
7. Be sure to also share your creations on our Krafty Friends FB page so we can all drool and OOHHHH and AHHHHH!

So, yeah, it's NOT a card! Hooray for me! Now let's see what ya got! Make something  other than a card and enter the challenge! I can't wait to see what you make!  Tootles! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment, it means so much to me.