Facebook     Instagram     Pinterest     YouTube

Just Chillin' with my Gnomies

Ok, it's Saturday, and that means a themed challenge at KKS, this week's theme??????? A SHAPED CARD!!! Gasp!
Oh the horror! I SUCK at shaped cards... I mean, square is a shape right? How about a rectangle? Well crap..... what am I supposed to do???? Why, God, WHYYYYYY?????
I did what any self respecting crafter would do in this horrible predicament..... I grabbed a cup of coffee and went straight to Pinterest.... after deciding on a workout routine, that I was going to eat only healthy food, I was re-doing my laundry room, oh and that dessert is totally happening.... oh yeah, a shaped card.... sigh..... searching, searching...... WOAH! Call off the Dogs, the search is over!

Behold....... a "shaped" card:
Yeah, yeh, yaaaahhhh.... I know, it's not really a shaped card.... but I'm going to say that this qualifies! I mean, come on! I used the incredibly cute Whimsical Gnomes set and colored them all in with my Copic markers of course. The papers are all from Doodlebug, and the felt trees are from recollections. 


I really hope you like my "card" and that it inspires you to play along.  You can be a rebel like me, and make a "shaped" card and I totally can't wait to see what you come up with! You will have until August 25th at 11:55 pm EST to get your entries in! Tootles! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment, it means so much to me.