Facebook     Instagram     Pinterest     YouTube

A Sweet Little Zombie

Welcome to Wednesday, ain't it grand?  I'm so glad that this week is half way over! ha ha ha! Seriously though, I'm just ready to lock myself int he Room of Requirement and have a little me time.

I think that my mood was a little dark when I sat down to make this card.... because our sweet little Rosie Fairy has taken a turn to the dark side.....
I found this scrap of vivid damask print paper and used it as my inspiration for this card.  I figured with Halloween just around the corner, that this little fairy could dawn some grey skin and be thinking of sinister things. I added a few flowers because, I mean, she IS a fairy after all. I stamped the sentiment directly on a little wooden sign that I've had in my crafty stash for years.

I hope that this little card inspires you to play along with us this Wednesday, remember it's always "anything goes." make something fun and spooky and just have a good time. I know I feel better now after creating something a little "different." Can't wait to see what you make! Tootles! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment, it means so much to me.