Facebook     Instagram     Pinterest     YouTube

I like big cups....

...and I cannot lie, you other brothers can't deny.....
 Ummm.... ok, I better stop right there... he he he! In the interest of not offending anyone I'll cease my singing and go on about the crafting! Probably a good plan huh?

Well, the day is upon us... it's SATURDAY! I sorta HATE Saturdays to be perfectly honest.... I feel lost for things to do and I feel like I gotta entertain my family and be... you know... a productive member of society.  I'm perfectly happy on any given week day, sitting in my craft room, just coloring away and singing along with Maroon 5 or something similar (and by similar I mean something completely random that i'm not going to admit to so I won't put it in writing). On the bright side though, Saturday means another Saturday Challenge over at Kraftin Kimmie Stamps! Now there's something I can get excited about!  So.... Guess what? I'm the HOSTESS this week, meaning that I got to CHOOSE THE THEME! Woot woot! Can ya guess what I chose? Uh huh!
YOUA RE CHALLENGED TO USE A RETIRED STAMP!
There's been so much buzz lately about all of the older retired KKS images that I thought it would be fun to see ya ya got!  So dust off those old rubbers girls and get to crafting.  Here's the one I chose to use..... (please refer to the song above.... hehehehehe I know ya wanna sing it!) : 
This is normally where i'd list for you the Copic markers that I used to color this image, but I was so excited when I colored it that I forgot to make a note of what I used. so.... immmm... yeah.
The papers are from Doodlebug as are the enamel dots and the coffee cup paperclip.
The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts. 
The ribbon is from Recollections.
The Die I used is from Gina Marie Dies. 
...and the image.... oh that wonderful image is a girl after my own heart, her name is "I like big cups" from Kraftin Kimmie Stamps.

Ok, so go forth my crafty peeps and get inking up those retired stamps.  I can't wait to see what you make!  Please be sure to post your creations in the Krafty Friends FB group and don't forget to enter them in the contest on the KKS Blog.  Me? Yeah I'm heard out to get a cup of coffee.... what can I say? I love that stuff! Delicious! Tootles! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment, it means so much to me.