Facebook     Instagram     Pinterest     YouTube

HOP day!

Hip hip hooray, it's KKS July release HOP DAY!!! Awe yeah baby!

So prepare yourself for the crazy amount of amazingness that is about to hit ya today! Woohooo! Hop day is so much fun because you get to see all of the new release in action, I bet you can't wait to get your hands on these awesome stamps!

Well, today, since we all know I'm such a fan of Annie Rodrigue stamps, I couldn't pass up the opportunity to use...... FEARLESS FARRAH!! I think she may be my favorite out of this release.... not that I pick favorites, it's too hard... but it's convent for me to say that she's my fave and that's why I chose to use her or today! hahahahahah Here ya go!!!!
I used some DSP from My Minds Eye that looks like graph paper, I used some ribbon from Leah, and some matte sprinkles from Doodlebug, then i cut her out using Dies from Gina Marie! EEEKKKK!!!! She's just so darn cute!  I even gave her freckles! I mean, come on, she NEEDED some freckles right?  Anyways, I hope that you love her as much as I do and I hope that you have fallen head over heels for this release like I have.  

I'm so happy to have spent this week with you all, and I'm super happy you have left comments along the way.  Did you know that I post nearly every wednesday and saturday? Well, I do, and i'd love it if you'd check out my blog on those days as well.  Also, I have, coming soon, m very own YouTube channel, so there will be more details not hat soon as well! Hooray!  This day keeps getting better and better! 


Oh, yeah it's HOP day too... so here's the links below and all ya gotta do is hop around to the DT and Krafty Guests' blogs and leave a little love.  Hope you have had an amazing weekend and i'll see ya back here on wednesday!  Tootles! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment, it means so much to me.