Facebook     Instagram     Pinterest     YouTube

Forget about Christmas in July...

I know, I know, I know... BAH HUMBUG! 
But seriously people, everyone is already doing that Christmas in July thing... we're forgetting something seriously important here.... HALLOWEEN!  I mean, since I was little I've always LOVED Halloween.... but NOT in the "normal" ways.  I am NOT big on candy, don't get me wrong, I love me some York peppermint patties, and I LOVE milky way midnights (OMG YUM), but..... and this is a very large but..... I HATED going out and going Trick-or-treating. Just wasn't my thing.  So, in what was did I love halloween? I'll explain, ...... DUDE..... It's the one day a year that you get to all out dress up for no good reason and spend the entire day as something totally fictional!  How is that not the MOST AWESOME THING EVER?!?!?!?!?!? 

So, with all of that tangent off of my chest... let's get to the card shall we? He he he! So, it's Wonderful Wednesday and that means time for an ANYTHING GOES challenge over at Kraftin Kimmie Stamps.  I love anything goes challenges because you can really show off your creativity! Here's the deal... I wanted to take a "Normal" stamp and make it into something totally NOT normal. Behold: I give you..... drum roll..... ANGIE as a COFFEE ZOMBIE!
Copics used: 
Skin: C5, C3, C1, C0 and Colorless Blender
Hair: G99, YG67, G05, YG06, YG13, YG23, and YG00
Bathrobe: V09, V06, V04, V01, V000
Cup and hair clips: R85, R83, R81
Eyes: B28, B32, B12, BV02, C01, C0, colorless Blender, Multiliner .05
Clip and coffee paper from Doodlebug
"Boo!" paper from My Mind's Eye
Purple textured paper from The Paper Studio
Ribbon from Recollections
Okie dokie party people.... go forth and create something awesome.  remember: anything goes! You have until July 31st to enter your card not he KKS Blog and there's a $20 gift card to the shop up for grabs.... so let's see what ya got and enter to win a prize! Woot Woot!  

I gotta go eat some candy now, maybe another cup of coffee, and I'll check ya all later! Tootles! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment, it means so much to me.