Facebook     Instagram     Pinterest     YouTube

Birthday Wishes!

Hello everyone!  We have a very special birthday to celebrate today!  It's Nana Diana's birthday!!!!!

So, in honor of this wonderfully special woman, we are doing a super fun blog hop for you all today.  I asked Kimmie what colors Nana liked and she said "oranges and peaches are a couple of her faves." Being as I LOVE orange.... it was a great starting point for me! Here's my Krafty Birthday Kreation!

Well, Nana Diana, I hope that you love your little card, I hope that out have an amazing birthday, and I hope that you know how much you're loved by the whole Kraftin' Kimmie Krew!  

To all of you Krafty peeps, here's the links for the hop, grab a tasty beverage and enjoy all of the awesome cards that the DT has created for this very special woman, and feel free to hop on the Krafty Friends Facebook page and leave Nana Diana some birthday love! 

Happy hoppin' and Kraftin'!

1 comment:

Please comment, it means so much to me.