Facebook     Instagram     Pinterest     YouTube

KKS Release Hop!

Woohoo!!! It's finally here!!!

The February Release is NOW available at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!!!
ALL of the FOUR new clear stamp sets that we've been sharing all week are now up in the krafty shop and we're celebrating with a Krafty HOP!
So grab a nice hot beverage, sit back and relax while you hop around and enjoy all the amazing creations from the Krafty Design Team and Guests!! <----- me="" nbsp="" p="" s="" that="" woohooo="">
First up we shared TWO adorable new sets by artist Cheryl Grant! We have ALL ABOARD....

Next we shared a set from artist Annie Rodrigue!!! It's called YOU'RE MY HERO....

Last up is a pair of athletic boys by artist Emilie Goulet called SPORTY BOYS!
You will get to see ALL of the new sets in action as you sit back and enjoy the hop! Then head on over to the krafty shop because they are ALL available NOW!
I'm so glad that football season is over and it's almost time for BASEBALL!!!!! I may live in Idaho, but I was born in northern Cali and I'm a SF Giants fan through and through!  This little guy is a fan just like me, and he's all suited up and ready to go to the game!  I used some DSP from Doodlebug and a length of black satin ribbon to make this card.  The orange yardstick is just a scrap of Recollections stock that I had in a combo pack from Michael's. I colored him up with my trusty Copic markers (one day I'll learn to use my pencils, I swear it!) on some Express-it coloring stock.  I hope you love him like I do! 
Ok, back to business: 
**SUPER SECRET KRAFTY KLUB!**
Don't forget the you have until the 15th to get your order in for the Secret Klub set!! The only clues I'm giving you for this set are 1) it's a set by artist Annie Rodrigue (and we all know how much I love Annie stamps!!!) and 2) the theme is....fairytales!!! (Swoon! Be still my beating heart!) Feel free to order the secret set plus any new sets or extra goodies and Kim will ship everything together after the 15th!
Happy hoppin' and happy shoppin!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment, it means so much to me.