Facebook     Instagram     Pinterest     YouTube

Firefly Pixie Bee Heidi

I made this little card for the Firefly Crafts blog today for my DT project. I just love this sweet little "Bee" from C.C. Designs.  She's named Swiss Pixie Bee Heidi and I think she's the cutest thing ever!!!  Here, check her out yourself:
...and the inside of the card:
Did you see that incredible wooden embellishment????? I think they are my new favorite thing to work with!  You can even stain them with inks and paint them with watercolors! So cool.  You can check out all the different ones we have in the store here

Card Recipe:  I used a lot of papers so I can't even remember what's on there, mostly BoBunny though.
Copics: Skin: E000, 00, 21, 11, 04
Hair: E77, 29, 25, 21, Y13
Yellow: Y00, 02, 13, 15, 17, 38
Black: 100, W9, 7, 5, 3, 1
Flower: RV52, 55, 63

Well I hope that this sweet little Pixie Bee Heidi inspires you!  Don't forget to enter our "Anything With Wings" challenge going on this month the Firefly Crafts Blog!  The prize is AWESOME! See you soon in the forest!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment, it means so much to me.