Facebook     Instagram     Pinterest     YouTube

Layer up for mom


Well, it's that time of year, MOTHER's DAY!!!! And since I'm a spur of the moment sorta person.... I was surfing FB this morning and notice the challenge at KKS was "layers." So, I put two and two together.... 
Ok, insert gift card and pop in an envelope for our evening tomorrow! He he he 
   Supplies: copic markers 
    Skin: E04,11,21,00,000, R20
    Dress: YR00,02,07, E15,18, BG78,
                49,45,G00
    Camera: 100, W9,7,5,3
     Camera Strap: G94, YG63, G03,00
     Buttons/flowers: Recollections
     Paper: SU!, my HUGE scrap bin
Well, that's all for now. Happy scrapping friends! 

2 comments:

  1. I love it, beautiful!! Thanks for joining our challenge this week with Kraftin Kimmie Stamps.
    Marilyn DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally adorable! I absolutely adore the two tone skirt, stunning and so beautiful!

    Thank you for joining the Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps challenge.

    xo
    Becky
    www.CardsByBecky.blogspot.com

    p.s. I also wanted to pop by and say thank you for all of your kind and sweet comments on my blog. I am always so touched by your words and wanted to thank you with all of my heart. I read each and every comment and yours truly make my day! Thank you!

    p.s.s. You mentioned coming to visit! You are welcome anytime! I live in Arizona :)

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, it means so much to me.