Facebook     Instagram     Pinterest     YouTube

Spring!

Ok, so if you know me at all, you know how totally obsessed I am with Kraftin' Kimmie stamps!  I maybe have said it a time or two. Anyways, this weeks' challenge is to make a card for spring!  So, I did just that!  

This cute little image is called Minnie, Maisy, and Me!  It's too adorable and oh so challenging to color! Wow! That petticoat she is wearing required a lot of thought. It was a challenge, but way fun!! 


I used Copic sketch markers to color her as follows: 
Skin: E000, 00, 11, 21, 04, R22
Hair: YR14,18, E08, 18
Skirt: V01, 04, 09
Shirt: G00, BG45, 49
Bike: B39, 93, 99
Puppy: W9, 7, 5, 3 
Puppy: C5, 3, 1
Tires: W9, 7, 5, 3

This also satisfies the sketch challenge they have posted for the month! Woohooo! 

Ok, now time to enjoy some of the sunshine we have today! Happy crafting! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment, it means so much to me.