Facebook     Instagram     Pinterest     YouTube

A little late night TGF

It's been a while since I've participated in a Greeting Farm challenge, so I decided to check in over there. Do you know what I saw upon my arrival to their blog!?!?!? A challenge written just for me! It said "use bright colors!" Well sisters, that's just what I intend to do! Here's my BRIGHT card just for them! I used Creeper Lula and colored her with prismacolor pencils and OMS. I layered good old fashioned BASIC cardstock and a sheet of "mariposa" cardstock in purple damask. The distress inks are SU! Pacific point and Pixie Pink. The flowers are all studio G, the twine is SewEasy and the lollypop brads were a gift! Ha ha! Hope she's sweet enough for you! Thanks so much for stopping by, have a sweet day!

2 comments:

  1. Super cute... Love the colors and the creeper! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhhhhhhhh! So cute and colorful! I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, it means so much to me.