Facebook     Instagram     Pinterest     YouTube

Thirty one gifts

Hey all, so I have a little challenge I'm trying to accomplish, and there's prizes involved!!!!!
I recently signed up to be a 31 consultant and I need to have four more parties close the first week of August! Being a host is super easy, plus you earn tuns of free stuff!!!! What's more is that I'm giving away a free special surprise gift to anyone who hosts and closes a party in the first week of August! Yup! So it can be a catalog party, an online party, or if you live near me, an in home party! Just visit my site at www.mythirtyone.com/Jammie. Or leave a comment here and we can earn you some free stuff (my last hostess earned over $100 in free products!!!!!!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment, it means so much to me.