Facebook     Instagram     Pinterest     YouTube

New baby for TGF

I was surfing challenge blogs this morning over coffee so that my Pal, Lena, and I could have a stamping date tonight.... I happened across the Greeting Farm's "Farm Fresh Challenge Blog" (one of my very first stops!!!) and saw that I only had 2 hours to enter a card.... so here's my quick one hour card.... so that I had time to write this post and link to their site....
Also,  I spilled OMS all over my already injured hand..... so I had to run it under cool water for a while so that I didn't get a chemical burn.... then what did I do?  Yup, you guessed it!!!! i did it AGAIN!!!! Grrrrr!!!!!  So, back to the sink for me for another round of rinsing and soap and a good hand washing.... it still tingles a bit, but I had to get my card linked, so I think I'm off to rinse yet again, just to make sure. 

I hope you all like my card... I don't know anyone who is having a baby right now..... but hey, I'll be ready IF someone does!!! ha ha ha

Happy crafting!

2 comments:

  1. love the bright colors and the coloring pal! Supposedly baby oil GEL works just like oms. I think imma try it. Maybe you should too so you dont burn yourself. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! So bight & colorful!
    What did you do to your hand?

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, it means so much to me.