Facebook     Instagram     Pinterest     YouTube

House mouse, CPS, and cake!

Today has been rather productive, At least for being so sick! Ha ha ha I guess the antibiotics are kicking in and I'm good to go! I feel like.... well not a million, but maybe a couple hundred thousand bucks! Ha ha ha

My morning started at 5 am, mostly because I couldn't breathe through my nose, and that is not too conducive to sleeping, but I digress.  I read a couple chapters from "The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo" while sipping piping hot Coffee and indulging in a chocolate peanut butter LaraBar and a Banana.  That my friends, leads to this..... a Card made BEFORE sun-up!
I think it came out well, although the lighting is bad... I was trying to play with morning sunlight, and it seems I've failed miserably, But I was NOT going out in the freezing cold to take the pic.... OK, so I did try to do just that, but the stinking wind was too strong, and by the time I got the card upright and the camera focused, poof, Mother Nature knocked it down! I'm going to enter this card into the House Mouse Challenge (use one of their images and two, or more, hearts) and in the CPS challenge, which was a sketch! You can check them out by clicking on their names, by the way.

So it was off to the kitchen for me! I decided to bake some cupcakes to donate to the old folks home down town.  They send me a list of their birthdays of residents who don't have family in the area, and I bake cupcakes to take to them so they don't feel forgotten.  Today was a lady named Nevada's birthday, so she got some Milk Chocolate S'More Cupcakes!
I hope she likes them!

After all of that, my DH took me to the movies to see One For The Money, since I've real ALL the books! Love that stinking story! ha ha ha Too funny.  It was OK, not great, totally more of a Chick Flick, but bless him for laughing at the funny parts! ha haha

OK, time to finish my chores and take my kiddo to swim class.  See you all tomorrow!


9 comments:

  1. adorable card! Thanks for celebrating the CPS 5th Anniversary with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jammie, your card was made with so much love, what a great way to volunteer and make someone elses day. And your card is so cute, love that stamp! Great heart papers too. Those cupcakes look beautiful and bet they taste out of this world good. What a nice gesture on your part. Thanks for sharing all of this with us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge and blog hop.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous and great image, hope you enjoyed the hop and good luck, and thank you for joining us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have just come across your blog and this is such a sweet card. i love these mice too!!. Those cakes look so yummy. I have become your newest follower and looking forward to seeing more of your crafting
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do you share your recipes?
    I too love to bake!
    I actually came to check out your House Mouse card!
    Great job BTW!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is lovely, great job. Thanks for joining us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous card - there are just so many meeces I want them all! Lol

    Thanks for joining us at the Hm & F monday challenge!!!

    Paula :D x

    http://paulaholifieldcrafts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think it really came out well, and the design is very awesome.



    plastic business cards
    plastic cards

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an adorable creation you've made!! I love that paper with the hearts! Your goodies are looking so yummy for my sweet tooth!! LOL!! Thanks for playing along with us over at House Mouse & Friends! Hope you will join us again and good luck!! Smiles and Hugs - *Vicki* ~ DT member

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, it means so much to me.