Facebook     Instagram     Pinterest     YouTube

TGF and 365; it's a Royaly Peachy Day!

Here’s my latest card: princess closeup


I think that I’m beginning to understand how to use the Prismacolor Pencils, they are a blast and there’s so much control with them. I do like the versafine ones that I purchased, and think that I may have to get some supplemental colors…. hummm.. maybe for my birthday.


princessI used 13 flowers on this card!!!! I am trying to follow the trend that seems to be emerging in the card world of using seven bazillion flowers on a single card! ha ha ha I’m telling ya, it’s crazy, I mean how do you mail those cards?!?!?! Anyways… here’s the inside as well:


Princess inside


I just LOVE how this turned out!!! The sentiment says, “Princess You’re Fabulous.” Indeed she is!



This card satisfies two challenges today. First The Greeting Farm is doing a “Royal” challenge that has been running for 4 weeks! I’m hoping that this card is “Royal” enough to make it to the final 4!!! Second, 365 cards requested we use the color peach today. as you can see, there’s a lot of peach on here, her dress, the princess tag, the ribbon, and the inside background are all Peachy hues.



Check back soon for more cards! I’m off to go to a Stampin’ up! party this evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment, it means so much to me.