Facebook     Instagram     Pinterest     YouTube

Super Sketchy Sunday

It seems as though I've been working in reverse all week.... hummm.... Only one solution to that.... MORE SPECIAL COFFEE!!! Oh yeah! ha ha ha
Here's the Sketch from Sunday that I'm now doing on....FRIDAY.... wowie, where has this week gone? My take on the sketch:



I love this image of the dressy girl and her GINORMOUS cupcake! I happen to collect cupcake stamps, and I'm starting to get quite the collection. LOVE them!!!

Thanks for looking, see you back soon!
Jammie Clark
Owner
http://www.think-cake.com/

3 comments:

  1. Preciosa!!
    Los colores son geniales.
    Dan ganas de comerse esos pastelitos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cupcakes and lovely take on the sketch :)

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, it means so much to me.