Facebook     Instagram     Pinterest     YouTube

Stars and stripes and sparkle

In all my haste to keep up with the 365 challenges and TGF challenges, I totally forgot to check the sparkle challenge and the Simon Says challenge. Gasp! So here's my combination of the two.

Sparkle (since they are sponsoring 365 this week) used one of the words from 365 as their challenge. The word was: HAT! Darn, darn, darn darn!!!! I don't have a Sparkle stamp with a hat!!! GGGrrrr...... so I'm using the ONLY sparkle stamp I have.... yup, Josh!

So, headphones are not a hat... but I had to get creative... look closely at the sentiment...


Yeah, it says; "Put your thinking cap on...and pick a coffee date!!!" ha ha ha Well, a woman's gotta do what she's gotta do, there's stamps at stake here! And I need to win some of these challenges so that I can get some fresh rubber in the mail!!!


The challenge at Simon says was stars and stripes.... you don't have to look too hard to find both on this card! ok, it's off to bed and then a lazy Sunday for me!

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous card :-) I love the image and the papers and design are fab ,,, very creative and perfect sentiment :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! Love that fun image. Thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp challenge blog.
    xoxo, Christine

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, it means so much to me.