Facebook     Instagram     Pinterest     YouTube

Mojo

I figured since I wasn't doing a whole lot at the moment I had time to make another card.... so< I hopped on over tot he Mojo Monday blog to check out the sketch for the week. Here's what I saw:

I figured, "what the hey? I may as well!"

So off tot he scrap box I went. I found this HUGE bag of owls that my cousin has punched for me. when I say HUGE I mean that there are no less than a gagillion teeny tiny pieces of owls that I had to dump out all over my craft desk and sort through to find ones that went together. After assembling my little owl here, I went back to the scrap box to see what I could find to make my card out of.


I think that it turned out pretty cute, I'm rather pleased with myself. Pleased as punch you may say! ha ha ha (ok, so maybe I do need more coffee!)


Ta Ta For Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment, it means so much to me.