Facebook     Instagram     Pinterest     YouTube

Long time...



Hello all, I know it's been a long time, so here I am to catch you up on the happenings. I have been going to the gym twice a week and still trying to run outside once a week. I even joined a yoga/pilates/tai chi class at the gym!




It's challenging and fun and I totally love it. I'm not too sure if it's really doing too much to my workout, but I can feel my muscles working and I love the stretching, so I'm going to keep on with it! I feel like the loser in the back who has no idea what they are doing, but hey, there's one in every class.... so why not let that be me?


I have been super busy with bakery stuff doing cupcake orders, a castle cake, and a curious George cake. If you'd like to see my latest work, hop on over to my web site at http://www.think-cake.com/.


I'm also planning a BBQ for the HOA that I'm in.

It's a lot of work, but it's going to be fun! We are even having a mini golf tournament too!






I hope it all comes together in the end. I only have one week to get everything finished!!


I have been crafting a bit, making a few cards with my Pal, Lena. Check out her awesome blog at http://www.scrapbutterfly.blogspot.com/ Her cards are AMAZING! And we have lots of fun long distance crafting together via BlackBerry! hahaha I am going to California to visit her in about 2 weeks, so we can actually card and craft TOGETHER for once!


I believe we will be haunting some of our old hang outs and having a commemorative cup of ....WATER! hahaha Ok, inside joke, sorry, but I had to do it!


OK, I must get to work, talk to you all later!

1 comment:

  1. I've been to that girls blog. Her cards arnt that great. hahaha thanks for the shout out pal. I cant wait till your here!! Im so excited that we actually get to spend time together instead of just chatting at a park across from Kims for awhile.

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, it means so much to me.