Facebook     Instagram     Pinterest     YouTube

Cards, cards, cards!

I have been a busy little bee today catching up with the challenges over at 365 cards. this week is all about using words for inspiration... the first word is steam.Nothing better than a nice steamy hot cup of coffee... even if it is "special coffee." this is also my stab at a sympathy card.... it says "Hey! Perk up! ...'cause I said so!" ha ha ha now that's a lot of love!


The next word is "hat."


There are quite a few travel bugs in my family.... this card may find it's way to one of them. I had to run outside to take the pics of it... the sun was shining between rain showers and tons of wind. But I got the shot! Yeay!!


The next word is "cool."


(sorry this pic is sideways, but I can't get my blackberry to turn it around) How about a nice cool cocktail with a friend??? This card comes complete with recipe filled pockets. I got the idea for this from my Pal Lena (www.scrapbutterfluyblogspot.com) she's so creative! She makes these super cute little cards that she puts tea bags into and gives them as little gifts.... stinking adorable.


Ok, now I have to go catch up on my TGF cards... so stay posted for those!

1 comment:

  1. OH, I love the card with all the cocktail recipes! Absolutely perfect for summer ;-) Thanks for playing along with 365 Cards.

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, it means so much to me.