Facebook     Instagram     Pinterest     YouTube

Friday!!!


Yeay! It's Friday! I have quite a busy day today too. I have 2 gift basket orders due, and I have a cupcake order, and 2 cakes (I just need to start making the decorations for the cakes)! How exciting. I love it when I have lots of things to do.



I haven't been to the gym lately, so that's a big bummer... so I'm going to try to get in a walk or a jog today at some point. I really need to get back on my cardio regimen. The weather looks pretty nice outside today, so I'm going to try to make it a point to get outside to do my walk/run today, that should make me more motivated. I love being outside to run, then I'm not like a hamster on a wheel, just going around in circles on the track in the gym.


Evan passed his swim class last night! Yeay for him. Although you are supposed to be 6 to move on to the level one class (from the preschool class), his instructor said that he has the skills to move up a level! I'm so proud of him. I am going to take him to the pool for a fun day today or tomorrow. Just let him play in the water and have fun... it's a good way for me to sneak in a little exercise too.



I guess there's not too much else to report here. My diet has totally taken a nose dive, so I need to make sure I get that in check today. I started the day off with a banana and a dark chocolate chip cookie, with a cup of coffee. I was thinking that the banana and the cookie cancel each other out.... right? Ha ha ha So I'm going to try to make sure and have a healthy lunch, and snack and then salad or something lighter for dinner. I hope my good intentions work out for me.

I think my problem is that I love food so much. I love cooking, and tasting, and trying new recipes. I love food!!! Ha ha ha I just need to continue to try and find more healthy things to cook.


Ok enough for today. See you all soon.


Don't forget to hop on over to my new facebook page and enter the contest for Think Cake Bakery!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment, it means so much to me.