Facebook     Instagram     Pinterest     YouTube

Breezy Christmas

Yeah, I know its memorial weekend, but my Pal challenged me to make a Christmas card, and 365 challenged me to make a breezy card. So here it is:


And turn your head sideways so that you can see the inside (darn BB)



I love the way this card came out. I think it's fun to do a card within a card. I saw it somewhere and I decided that I needed to CASE that idea. So, if it was you, I CASEd you!! hahaha Sorry, I can't remember where I saw it!


It's hard to get in the Christmas card mode when it's supposed to be summer.... but it's so stinking cold outside and rainy that I don't have to search super hard to channel that wintery feeling. Maybe someday it'll be summer....MAYBE!



Jammie Clark
Owner
www.think-cake.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment, it means so much to me.