Facebook     Instagram     Pinterest     YouTube

Is it Friday yet?

Actually, if it was Friday... I'd be in panic mode!I do have a lot of work to accomplish today. I have a 4 tiered wedding cake that I must bake, ice and cover with fondant. I will be decorating it tomorrow. So that will take up the major part of my day. I am excited to do this wedding cake, although it is going to be a VERY traditional cake, and that usually isn't my style. Wish me luck!


I would also like to get a run in today, no matter how short it is... I just seem to be going in a good direction with my exercise lately, so I want to keep the momentum rolling. It's also nice that the past few days have been better, weather wise, so that I can run outside as opposed to running laps around the track in the gym.

So, all things considered, I'm doing pretty well here. I have found time to work out a bit each day, and there has been no fast food in my diet at all. I have been snacking on fruit instead of over processed junk and I'm staying away from the candy. I do need to focus on eating small meals throughout the day instead of big meals twice or three times a day. The issue that I'm noticing is that the more I work out, the hungrier I tend to be. So, I'm dealing with finding snacks and things that cure my hunger AND fill me up.


Again this morning I had a bowl of cereal for breakfast. I'm noticing though, that a bowl of cereal just doesn't stick with me too long. I'll be full for about an hour, then all of a sudden I want to eat everything in sight! That's no bueno! We'll see how today goes when I'm surrounded with cake and frosting and delicious bakery yumminess!!!!


Tip for today:


Cake is NOT on the diet menu, but if you must, eat it for breakfast, not dessert!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment, it means so much to me.