Facebook     Instagram     Pinterest     YouTube

The Greeting Farm Strikes Again!!!

Ok, so for the challenge this week on TGF, we are supposed to CASE a card made by MommaMaxa. Here is her card:Well, for those of you who know me well... I don't exactly always use paper as my first means of creativity.... I use SUGAR!!!!! So in CASEing this card... I went to my kitchen!!! Here's what I came up with:





Yes, That is a cupcake and a cookie! A vanillabean cupcake with chocolate buttercream and candy dots, then a vanilla sugar cookie with a fondant overlay and a handpainted Cheekie Rockabilly on it (I painted her with Wilton paste food coloring and a tiny paintbrush) along with vanilla buttercream and little icing dots with flowers piped on them.


I tried to CASE her layout as well as her colors.... how do you think I did???


Have a sweet day!

1 comment:

  1. AMAZING JOB!!!!! You are so creative and mighty talented in many mediums! Well done and thanks for the link! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, it means so much to me.