Facebook     Instagram     Pinterest     YouTube

New Cheeky!!!

The Greeting Farm released a new Cheeky! Her name is Cheeky Beach, and she's 100% adorable! They also posted a color challenge for this week. Here's the colors:

I loved the lime and teal combo, and the ivory color made me think of sand! So.... without further adieu, here's my card!

I used pop dots to add dimension to both the green top note and the cheekie beach girl. I used watercolor paper and a watercolor brush to color her in, it takes a while to do, but it's totally worth it! Her bathing suit and flower are both a blend of teal and lime although the colors sorta washed out in the flash from the camera. I loved this beach scene scrapbook paper that I have had forever... I think it's perfect for this card!!! oh and of course... the sentiment says "Is it summer yet?" which is totally how I'm feeling on this rainy day.

Here's the link to the challenge: http://splendidstamping.blogspot.com/2011/03/time-for-color-challenge.html

Ok, gotta go get to work, hope you all have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment, it means so much to me.