Facebook     Instagram     Pinterest     YouTube

Cute Cookies!!

So, today, as I was searching for stuff to put on my wish list, I found this site for stamps called There She Goes. On that site they had a challenge, to stamp on something OTHER THAN CARDSTOCK!!! So, Here's my stamping...

Yup, those are cookies!!! I used Wilton food colors to paint them! I think they turned out adorable!!! The images are from The Greeting Farm (http://thegreetingfarm.com). Check them out if you love these cute little girls, they are from the Cheeky Cheery line.

Here's the link to the There She Goes challenge site: http://tsgclearstamps.blogspot.com/2011/02/tsg96-freestyle-stamping.html

Happy (and tasty) stamping y'all!

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

2 comments:

  1. Dude pal you forgot the part about " and if you would like to order a dozen of them Im the owner of Think Cake. go here __________ to order!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hadn't checked the blog for a while...you have been busy! Thanks for the delicious cookie! I loved it, and didn't want to share with Katie...but I did, or else she would have thrown a huge fit! Thanks again for thinking of me... my day got better, probably because of you, and your listening to your intuition.

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, it means so much to me.