Facebook     Instagram     Pinterest     YouTube

A Day of Romance

Over at 365 cards today Pam told us to make a "romantic" card. Now, with the incoming holiday I thought, "Piece of cake!" Boy oh boy was I wrong. Upon examining my stamp collection (which has grown extensively over the past year thanks to my Pal Lena) I have next to nothing that even implies romance. I have a few cute little digis... but they are "kids" and that does not say romance to me (since I have a 4 year old, kids are more stress and chaos than they are romantic!! ha ha ha). So I sat here at my desk and scratched my head for a while... then I picked up my medallion and went to work... I love the outcome here.... I don't know how "romantic" this card is... but it could be misinterpreted that way.... and at 8 am on a Saturday.... that's good enough for me! ha ha ha Thanks for the challenge Pam! Now I really need more coffee!!!!! hahahaha

1 comment:

Please comment, it means so much to me.