Facebook     Instagram     Pinterest     YouTube

Basketball baby!!

Ward Digis just came out with a NEW DIGI!!!! WooHoo! It's so fun to be on their DT... so here's my card with the new Image! Just keep this adorable little girl in mind for fun basketball cards you need to make. Weather it's a think you card for a coach (like this one) or a birthday care for an enthusiast, the possibilities are endless for this image! Hop on over to WARD DIGIS and pop her into your cart! She's sooooo cute! ha ha ha

2 comments:

  1. I havnt stuck her on blog yet but I love what ya did with her!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I buy this card off ya? My 10 year old is in Basketball for the 1st time this year....would love to give it to her coach! Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, it means so much to me.