Facebook     Instagram     Pinterest     YouTube

Emily's Challenge, and one of my own!

Ok so Emily posted a challenge on her blog, Bombshell Ems', and this is my card. I am doing the 12 days of Christmas for my husband and today is day #6. In Emily's challenge she said to either make your own animal print (um, wow that's harder than it sounds!) or use a neon or bright color. So I went with the latter... I used a neon green top note that my cousin Lena sent me (yup Pal, I still have a stack of 'em)!

The brightness of the green doesn't really come out in the pic, dang blackberry cameras! hahah but it's pretty stinking bright. Anyways, all this challenge business from Emily got me thinking... maybe I could post a challenge in response. And maybe, just maybe, between Lena, Emily and I would could do a challenge each week!!! I hope that you are game girls!!! Anyone else who wants to join in can feel free to do so also! Anyways... my challenge is this:
Use a big and a small of the same shape. You can see what I did here... the top note is the big, and the "curly labels" pinch is the small. It's a mini top note! hahaha Anyways... you can use any shape, just make sure your card has at least one big one and one small one! Have fun!!!
Ok, I think my little guy is awake now, so I better go and get some breakfast cookin', can't wait to see your cards Lena and Emily! Have a great holiday week! Oh and one more thing before I go...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAL, YOU ARE MY VERY BESTEST FRIEND IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD! I HOPE YOUR BIRTHDAY IS GREAT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment, it means so much to me.