Facebook     Instagram     Pinterest     YouTube

It needs something

Allrighty.... I'm catching up on this weeks' 365 card challenges...yeay me!!! So I'm going to make all the ones that I missed....

My week has been hectic and crazy and next week is going to be 4 times worse!!!!!!! I saw this challenge the day it posted.... thought about it.... came up blank...and never went back to it, until now.... So, the challenge was "it needs something" as in this stamp would be cute if it had..... (fill in the blank). I finally came up with using Tess here...she needs something in her hand....and what's funner than a gift??? ha ha ha So I made this tiny little gable box! it's filled with chocolate covered espresso beans! Yum!!!! I wonder who I can send it to......

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment, it means so much to me.