Facebook     Instagram     Pinterest     YouTube

What a Wonderful World

The colors of the rainbow, so pretty in the sky, are also on the faces of the people passing by.....


I used that line in the uber famous Louie Armstrong some "What a Wonderful world" as my inspiration for this card. Why? Because that was the challenge given to us today by 365 Cards!!! Duhhh!!!! hahahahaah I absolutely adore Louie Armstrong, and could listen to him sing for hours!!!!!!!! So I tried to do well on this challenge.... Here it is:
OK, gotta run, more cards later today from the Ward Digis collection! Have a Wonderful Day!!

5 comments:

  1. Wow, that is an amazing card....luv the colours on it and luv that big bow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is WONDERFUL I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, SO colorful and beautiful!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhhh, you sure did GREAT on this challenge! Love your take on it, the colors are amazing!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh i like how you did the stamp in a rainbow :) fantastic card!!

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, it means so much to me.