Facebook     Instagram     Pinterest     YouTube

Can't see the forrest through the trees!

Well the challenge today was to use at least 10 different patterned papers.... and since I'm on the Ward Digi DT, I figured I should use his new little 'shroom house, soooo stinkin' cute! So.... here it is!!! i used the patterned papers to make trees, then I used a chipboard key and a cute little sign that says "Happy new home" on it to complete the card! I think it's cute! hahahaha OK, I didn't do the card from yesterday, so I'm going to see what I can come up with!

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

2 comments:

  1. very creative, Jammie! Love that forrest of patterned trees! Thanks for playing with us at 365 Cards this week and hope to see you again in the future!

    Aloha, Kim
    365 Cards Design Team member
    Check out the DAILY challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a neat idea! those trees are really cute.

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, it means so much to me.