Facebook     Instagram     Pinterest     YouTube

Purple, Orange, and Blue?

That was the color scheme for the 365 card challenge today... hummm.... *scratches head*. The joke was going around about Pan's "special" coffee.... so I decided I really needed some of that stuff!!!! Oh Pam????? Shall we coffee??? Hahahaha that was my inspiration here! This is the first cup of coffee I've had in 2 whole, entire weeks!!!! yeay me for kicking the habit! But I just HAD TO HAVE A CUP to get through this challenge..... Look, it's helped! hahahah I used super dark purple paper for the background, and went with neon orange for the middle layer, finished that off with some distressed looking light blue and, voila! I had my colors, now for the hard part. My Pal image swapped me a whole bunch of these "Love you Latte" coffee cups, so I went with that, used my son's Crayola pip squeaks to add a bit of color, and used my Lovely Lilac stampin spot from SU to distress the edges of the white card stock. I've had these alphabet stickers since the dawn of time, so I figured why not actually use them for once? The blue sentiment on top actually said, "Shall we dance?" But I wasn't into dancing this morning, so I cut off the dance part and there we have it. I added a purple bow ('cause what's a card without a bow?) and sat back to see if I needed anything else...... I guess not.....

OK, now I'm off to make some breakfast..... I'm thinking french toast.... anyone with me?!?!?! See y'all tomorrow!!!

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

8 comments:

  1. Muahhhahahaaa! That is too funny, and I soooo understand what you mean! Freaking coffee! Glad it worked for you (I can honestly say that tea didn't do it!)! Your card is great, really refreshing and totally gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! I really like the card... and that mug is fun too! Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love it ! Im ready to do coffee with you..im thinkin the critic...yeah fancy cups..maybe just water.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute,cute ,cute...I'm telling you, I NEED some of that "special" coffee.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love the card... the colour comb used is so nice and refreshing

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute Card - love the story behind it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful creation, Jammie! Sorry you had to break down after two weeks of being coffee-free to get it done though! I've found it's easier just to stay addicted! :) Love your sentiment and layout! Thanks for playing along with us at 365 today and I hope you keep coming back!

    Aloha, Kim
    365 Cards Design Team member
    Check out the DAILY challenges!

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, it means so much to me.