Facebook     Instagram     Pinterest     YouTube

Mulit-colored!

Look at all the pretty springtime colors!!!! ha ha ha I HATE working with pastels, so I sorta push the envelope on how "bright" my pastels get! This card is for 2 challenges.... 365 cards today says to use multiple colors of ink on one stamp. As you can see... I did that.... twice!!! hahahaha and over at sprINKles the challenge was to use pastel colors for your card. I'm sure this is a touch bright for the pastel pallet, but this is about as close as it gets for me!!! hahahaha Well, my hubbs is finally off work for a night, so I'm off to hang out with him and watch some good 'ol "My Name is Earl." I could use a little mindless TV right now, I'm sorta burnt out this week. Hopefully Super Sketchy Sunday will revive me tomorrow! See y'all soon!

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

2 comments:

  1. Spring is in the air - love your card with all the pretty colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a happy spring card!! love the bright colors!

    heidi - 365 dt

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, it means so much to me.