Facebook     Instagram     Pinterest     YouTube

Day Numero Uno at 365






Day number 1 at 365 Cards! Wooo hooo..... I hope that I can do an entire year, but we'll see! hahaha Anyways.... Today we were supposed to use the color scheme above to make our card. My mom needed a card for her brother for his birthday, and I thought that those colors looked masculine. So it all worked out! Here's Bobo's card:


Why not start the year off with a bit of sarcasm? ha ha ha I love it! OK well, just got home from the gym and I'm totally exhausted, I need a brownie and some coffee!!!! Stat!!! ha ha ha See y'all tomorrow!

6 comments:

  1. Very nice card we never get enough cards for guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehee, that is too adorable! Great take on the colors, and GREAT image, is it a stamp? a digi? And YOU GO GIRL! A first card is a good start, only 364 to go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card! I love the lizard and sentiment!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The image and sentiment are clear stamps I got from Mike's!!! I used to hate clear stamps, but they're growing on me.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that sentiment. Very fun and nice job on card #1. Can't wait to see more from you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL what a fun card!! and you can do all 365 cards as it has been done before *wink wink* :)

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, it means so much to me.